March 10, 2009

Jaren's Eagle Scout

Jaren's Eagle Scout Court of Honor



March 8, 2009

It was great to finally have Jaren's Eagle Scout Court of Honor. He has been waiting for almost 2 years. It was a busy, crowded event, but we are glad it's done and we are proud of Jaren for this great accomplishment.
Eagle Scout friends


We appreciate everyone who came ~ Gma's & Gpa's, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. Thank you for coming and sharing this special event with Jaren.



Boy Scout Oath:
On my honor, I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law;
To help others at all times; To keep, myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.






1 comment:

  1. congrats jaren! that really is a great accomplishment. why did it take 2 years to have the court of honor?

    i remember memorizing the scout oath, promise etc to songs. a scout is "trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, reverent"! (to "row-row-row your boat") i still remember! :)

    thanks mom!

    ReplyDelete